Tater Tote Casserole
Updated: Nov 25, 2022
For my craftsgiving or friendsgiving we did a casserole potluck. For my recipe I made a tater tot casserole. The original recipe is from here.
1 bag of frozen tater tots
1 package of ground Turkey meat
1/2 onion, diced
Salt and Peper
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can green beans
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the ground turkey and add onion in a skillet.
3. Add in the green beans and cream of mushroom soup into the ground beef.
4. Put the mixture into a baking dish.
5. Layer the tater tots and cheddar cheese on top of the mixture
6. Bake the casserole until the tater tots are golden brown and enjoy!